DEATH WOBBLE sticker

DEATH WOBBLE sticker for your speedopmetor

Have a sense of humor. Add this sticker to your shitbox

Does your vehicle or Jeep have death wobble? You just might need this stickier.

This isn't a FIX but if you have a sense of humor it might help.

I have been working on the  DEATH WOBBLE sticker to make it fit better. this goes on the plexiglass of the speedometer. I just wasn't happy with the arch it had when place on the speedo of my Jeep Cherokee. The sticker is placed on the plexiglass that's over the speedo. I put it just above the dashes and numbers so I doesn't hide them. Always be concerned with safety kids! Below I'll post a couple pics of the stickers. The newest version has the red arrow and it's now included. (Click death wobble above to buy) 


This was the first version. No longer available. 

Another version along the way. The Lime Green is popular.

Visit the Off Road Jeeps & Diesel Truck pickup section  It's packed with stickers.

We ship worldwide so visit the site by clicking this link >> That Sticker Guy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom text Radio Flyer Wagon Sticker

Rat Rod door lettering custom made stickers